For the past few days,my after-class time will be filled with printing the lecture slides.
Its just this semester, that I started to become a bit hardworking and print the slides soon after the last lecture.
Previously,to do that,I would just let a few days or weeks past the lecture .
(maybe because I was supplied with lecture slides from my senior during my previous sems)
In my uni,I would say E-LAB4 as the bestest place to do printing jobs!
I just realise this yesterday! hooray! not too late right?
though earlier I experienced stressfull (not that full actually) experience with printers all over the uni..
they fooled me..
Luckily,ALLAH guides me slowly!
So, the fact is that along with every hardship there is also ease. Indeed, with every hardship there is also ease!
(Al-Inshirah 5-6)
Indeed,yesterday,I learned a lot about printing!
though the start was not good!
I had to changed two computers in the library,then,still cannot print out anything..
I walked out and went to elab 4..
bla..bla..bla..still can't do anything about it..
I saw a chinese girl sitted besides me also can't print her files and managed to do so after the printing company technician helped her..
poor me! I missed out the guy..too fast before I can call for his help,he already went out of the elab
I went to their office then.The receptionist/technician there said he couldn't help me in anyway..
bla..bla..bla..its tiring to recall back everything!
luckily,Anis came by shortly before that,so she could help to look on my bags!
Ok fine..
after,every hassles and tassels (pandai-pandai jek)..
finally, I could printed out my files!
Happy!
its a simple ask to Daniel (my batchmate) on how to open the client admin thing.
then,I configure them by myself. (just a simple click then)
Then,Anis saw Daniel's printed lecture slides was slightly bigger..
After realising that, we asked him..
then,amigo! another new lesson!
we managed to print out another lecture slides with the new size!
no more finxprint!
Today, me and Anis managed to tell few peoples on how to make their slides bigger.
-sharing is caring-(ecewahhh)
Merdeka Trip - Manjung & Lumut
10 years ago

3 comments:
I love that insyirah verse =D..
btw,learning through experience is actually the most effective way to learn anything. i learn that in OB..glad that u can finally print it out syipak =)
dah boley bukak kedai priter dh le akak kita ni
Idah:me love that verses tooooo..penguat semangat ble down or wateva..ALLAH x memungkiri janjinye kann..yeay!seb bek aku tau OB stands 4 wat..mcm interesting je subjek tue dgr dr kak siti.
Tikah:aku nie dah boley jadik technician plak skrg.org x ley print boley rujuk saye;p
Post a Comment