First and foremost,I'd rather say that I had a busy weekend recently.
Though it is,I'm happy!Life is to be contented rite!
Here,I'd like to share with you guys, a recipe of a PIZZAS MADE BY WHITE BREAD!
the idea came from my bestfriend, Aumeenazirah, who currently struggling with her final year project in Food Management Course at UITM.All da very best my dear!
Here,I'd like to share with you guys, a recipe of a PIZZAS MADE BY WHITE BREAD!
the idea came from my bestfriend, Aumeenazirah, who currently struggling with her final year project in Food Management Course at UITM.All da very best my dear!
Step 1,
Make sure that you have enough slices of white bread! 6-10slices is okay.
I remembered that,the time when I did this recipe,the bread are almost expired.

checked :)
Step 2,
Cut the bread slices into small squares or whatever.The best way to do this is to
use scissors.

At the end,these bread should be heated in the oven until it turns light brown and look crispy.
The colour will be similar to the toasted bread.
checked :)
Step 3,
Earlier,when you open your fridge,check out on something meaty like sausages that can be put onto the pizza.
In my case,I used the "night before" leftover satays..
(suddenly remembered sausages bought by Tikah during my stay in Oz,they are delicious!)
OOOppsss..The compacted rice is not in the recipe list.

Chopped into small pieces!
Step 4,
Prepare enough tomato puree and some diced bombay onions.
Then mixed the tomato puree with the onions and add enough salts.


Not to forget,I mixed the satay pieces with some of the satay's gravy (kuah kacang gitu)
We also need 4 eggs for each of the pizza as to bind the bread pieces.
Step 5,
Pour eggs onto the baked bread.Make sure all parts of the pizza have been covered with egg (enough for bread pieces to `glue' together).Same goes to the the tomato puree and onions mixed.
Put the satay onto the pizza.


`Sent' them to the oven.
Baked for like 20-30 minutes.It depends.
Finally,before we turned off the fire, sprinkle some grated cheddar or mozarella cheese onto the pizza.
Tadaaa!
These are the end-products,


Oh My Gucci! (my brother taught me this new "urban kids" language)
Terliur pula tengah2 puase nih! (terlopas cakap bm) tak tau omputeh nak cakap macammana.
Make sure that you have enough slices of white bread! 6-10slices is okay.
I remembered that,the time when I did this recipe,the bread are almost expired.
checked :)
Step 2,
Cut the bread slices into small squares or whatever.The best way to do this is to
At the end,these bread should be heated in the oven until it turns light brown and look crispy.
The colour will be similar to the toasted bread.
checked :)
Step 3,
Earlier,when you open your fridge,check out on something meaty like sausages that can be put onto the pizza.
In my case,I used the "night before" leftover satays..
(suddenly remembered sausages bought by Tikah during my stay in Oz,they are delicious!)
Chopped into small pieces!
Step 4,
Prepare enough tomato puree and some diced bombay onions.
Then mixed the tomato puree with the onions and add enough salts.
Not to forget,I mixed the satay pieces with some of the satay's gravy (kuah kacang gitu)
We also need 4 eggs for each of the pizza as to bind the bread pieces.
Step 5,
Pour eggs onto the baked bread.Make sure all parts of the pizza have been covered with egg (enough for bread pieces to `glue' together).Same goes to the the tomato puree and onions mixed.
Put the satay onto the pizza.
`Sent' them to the oven.
Baked for like 20-30 minutes.It depends.
Finally,before we turned off the fire, sprinkle some grated cheddar or mozarella cheese onto the pizza.
Tadaaa!
These are the end-products,
Oh My Gucci! (my brother taught me this new "urban kids" language)
Terliur pula tengah2 puase nih! (terlopas cakap bm) tak tau omputeh nak cakap macammana.

12 comments:
oo
hari tu dtg sini xmau buat
merajuk lah
looks delicious
nyum nyumn
Heheh..
nanti mai umah aku..kite wat same2..
:))
bnde neh upenye yg ekau buek td yee,ahahaha
ley try dokek umah neh :P
cubo2 jangan tak cubo!
ekau buek carbonara dah lopeyh dah tue.hehe
haha.. cmbest je.. nk wt pizza kambeng ahhh...
sodap tu pizza kambeng..
ko pkai lebih2 roasted kambing gitu..heheh
nk try jugek...
nampak sodap ehh...nnt i try okay u :)
lukman:cube2..raya korban nie byk daging lobeyh ;p
yang meminatiku: terharu i, u nak try..
cipakkkk, nampak best jel..buatkan pliz one day..nak rasa..hee~~
Ida,jom wat sesame!baru meriahhhh gitu..
oh my gucci...
aumee tgh final sem ke?
tlg le antaq pizza tu mai sini sket...
Post a Comment