Yesterday,our luvly 5th semester starts.
The day begins with a briefing by our respective dean. After all,the briefing made me felt like I went to a motivation camp like that! (gitu ye in bahasa!)
Oooopsss..I forgot that I have to learn to write things properly.
This means that I have to learn avoiding the used of "market language" (BAHASA INFLUENCED U SEE!)
Starting from this post,I will try my best to write them in English!
My passion to blog can be utilised rite??
The reason for this is that,
We might have to re-take our IELTS back!! (T.T)
Therefore friends, It will take some times for me to adjust with this..
Owwhhh..some more I don't know how to `lavaring' and `lasering' in English (',')
Merdeka Trip - Manjung & Lumut
9 years ago

6 comments:
nape kena amik IELTs balik?
BTHW, IELTS tahan 2 tahun je tau
aniswhd likes this post
hazwansamian also likes this post.. happy lavaring & lasering in english..
tikah: visa nak yang valid 2 tahun..huhu..kecah sangat..
anis:tenkiu
hazwan:tenkiu jua..
eh2..i forgot..shud lavaring in english la!
dont worry syifak..bolehnye..xsabar nk baca syifa' punya lavaring & lasering in english..ahaha =P
Ida..aminnn..harap2 semuenye ok2 aje..
heeeee.. :D
Post a Comment