Now,my uni is having a week of christmas break.
Well a break is a break,while there are two upcoming tests next week.
Speaking about studies,I remembered myself watching last season American Idol gives back show on 8TV last week.
Never thought that such show could teach me to be more GRATEFUL.
I should appreciate CHANCES OF GETTING EDUCATION that I have.
-Idol gives back show how children in sumwhere (I forgot!) learn at a school that is too far comfortable than what I have when I was in school.
The women there was sold by `brokers' as prostitutes while they actually was taken from the village around there.
raise our spirit to learn YOUR knowledge
aminn

2 comments:
kanak2 afrika la cipy.. american idol tu, time idol gives back je mesti pegi afrika.. pastu adela ryan seacrest ngn simon main2 ngn bdk2 tu kan..
a'ah..
afrika belah mane akak x ingat..
boleyh tahan ye idol gives back..ala2 bagi aku keinsapan sementara gitu..
yg aku tgk tue simon die gi arizona.tempat miskin kat sane..
ulangan kan..
Post a Comment