Yesterday,after lunch plus doing some`networking' jobs, ( to strengthen silaturrahim gitu!)
which is at about 2.++pm.
I then decided to resume studying.As I did so,my eyes felt heavy and heavier.which is at about 2.++pm.
Ok!That's it,lets take a short nap,I said to myself.
As I was about to lay my body in the bed,suddenly,my phone started to ring.
(wawah very dramatic kan..)
My family wanted to go to Jeram (sumwhere located near to the north of Selangor I guess) to eat seafood.
They decided to pick me at Vista on the evening.
(Which approximately at 5.++pm)
The journey to the seafood place was joined by 5 of my family members.And that includes me.
At the end of the day,
We end up eating at Malacca.
At a restaurant nearby the restaurant where I once ate seafood with my classmates.
The dishes.
1.Siakap 3 rasa
2.Kerang rebus
3.Kerang masak sambal
4.Sotong goreng tepung Kepsi.(Kepsi=added by me)
5.Tomyam
6.Ikan Pari bakar.
7.Kangkung masak belacan
All in all,I never expect that I'll go to Malacca yesterday.
And ALHAMDULILLAH..
we enjoyed it.
The title spontaneous was actually inspired by Lolly as she said, she likes spontaneous activity.
They decided to pick me at Vista on the evening.
(Which approximately at 5.++pm)
The journey to the seafood place was joined by 5 of my family members.And that includes me.
At the end of the day,
We end up eating at Malacca.
At a restaurant nearby the restaurant where I once ate seafood with my classmates.
The dishes.
1.Siakap 3 rasa
2.Kerang rebus
3.Kerang masak sambal
4.Sotong goreng tepung Kepsi.(Kepsi=added by me)
5.Tomyam
6.Ikan Pari bakar.
7.Kangkung masak belacan
All in all,I never expect that I'll go to Malacca yesterday.
And ALHAMDULILLAH..
we enjoyed it.
The title spontaneous was actually inspired by Lolly as she said, she likes spontaneous activity.

5 comments:
sodapnyo~
spontaneity i like~..hehe kali ni ko makan kena bpe henget cipak? teringat tomyam kita yg x sampai2 tuh..huhuhu...
correction- "that includes me"
kak pah,hahaha...yeah2 exactly...spontaneous things are awesomely awesome. hahaha...mmg aku tringat aku ble tgk title entry neh,agagaga....weh link name lolly tuh slh eja u ols...nnti org klik2 blog x found, x dpt ahkak jadi blog fofular :PPP
cipy nk letak link blog 'blue' kt name lolly sbnrnye.. ooops..
Hazwan: sodaap..tapi kat JERAM tue lagi sedap.hahahahahha..aku nak letak link paulina sebnanye..promote website anak
Mirah:patutnye spontaneity ye?kali nie kene rm116..banyak gak mknn nye..
mirah,tenkiu correct kan..aku mmg tuleh omputeh nie nak improvekan english kononnye..tenkiu2
Lolly:yeah!waaahh..yang dirancang selalu x menjadi..baek yang spontan..
meh aku tuka link balik
Post a Comment